Friday, December 15, 2017

"Puerto Rico Reconstruction: Lowering Electricity Costs Requires Big Changes" By Kerinia Cusick

It's a a month and a half old but I just ran across it the other day. Excellent article and needs to be read by everyone with an interest in PR's energy situation.


Puerto Rico Reconstruction: Lowering Electricity Costs Requires Big Changes

    By Kerinia Cusick, www.linkedin.com
   
    October 27th, 2017

Puerto Rico holds a special place in my heart. My husband was born there, we have family there, and I’ve spent idyllic vacations on all three of its main islands. I also spent two years in the trenches trying to get solar built on the island, only to be frustrated at every turn. ...

Read the whole thing here:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/puerto-rico-reconstruction-lowering-electricity-costs-kerinia-cusick/

No comments:

Post a Comment